Writing Smart Contracts? Tune in this Friday for "The Accord Project: Blockchain & Dispute Resolution"
SAVE YOUR SEAT, REGISTER TODAY!
Learn more about this show and our guest in our Open Mike Friday area.
Beyond the headlines: Current State of Enterprise Blockchains
WATCH IT HERE!
ABOUT THE SHOW:
Dr. Lacity joined us to discuss the current state of current enterprise blockchain technologies, the value they promise to deliver, and the challenges that must be overcome to deliver on those promises.
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
Dr. Mary C. Lacity is a Walton Professor of Information Systems and Director of the Blockchain Center of Excellence at the University of Arkansas and author of A Manager’s Guide to Blockchains for Business. She was previously Curators’ Distinguished…
"Blockchain in Action: Curing patients in Mongolia"
WATCH IT HERE:
"Winning the fight: Brand Protection & Supply Chain Integrity" with guest, Ron Guido
- Blockchain and A.I. among air corgo trends to watch in 2019
- Seismic changes expected for Life Sciences/Cold Chain in 2019
- Vision-based track and trace improves product integrity
- Blockchain is reinventing the organization of medical data
- Delivering pills on demand: Pharma automation & digitization
- How the supply chain can leverage emerging technologies
Don't forget to sign up for tomorrow's Open Mike Friday show,"Need proof? How healthcare simulation helps make the case for change."
"From Sea to Fork: Tracing Seafood with Blockchain"
There's still time to join the show HERE!
Bloomberg News gives nod to C4SCS Blockchain Studies...