Beyond the headlines: Current State of Enterprise Blockchains
WATCH IT HERE!
ABOUT THE SHOW:
Dr. Lacity joined us to discuss the current state of current enterprise blockchain technologies, the value they promise to deliver, and the challenges that must be overcome to deliver on those promises.
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
Dr. Mary C. Lacity is a Walton Professor of Information Systems and Director of the Blockchain Center of Excellence at the University of Arkansas and author of A Manager’s Guide to Blockchains for Business. She was previously Curators’ Distinguished…
"Blockchain in Action: Curing patients in Mongolia"
WATCH IT HERE:
"Winning the fight: Brand Protection & Supply Chain Integrity" with guest, Ron Guido
Don't forget to sign up for tomorrow's Open Mike Friday show,"Need proof? How healthcare simulation helps make the case for change."
"From Sea to Fork: Tracing Seafood with Blockchain"
There's still time to join the show HERE!
Bloomberg News gives nod to C4SCS Blockchain Studies...
Don't miss Dirk's introductory post!
20% of registration for our members!
Join Bob Celeste as he opens Day 2 of this event with, "The Story So Far – Achieving Real World Application of Blockchain in the Pharma Supply Chain."
• To what extent is the industry exploring and adopting blockchain?
• How close is the industry to meeting DSCSA regulations?
• Beyond regulatory compliance: A review of proof of concepts, use cases and their results to date
• Understanding how we build trust in the technology
• What are the next steps and predictions for the uptake of blockchain…